 Local / Australia / 2721
Re: Need some urgent Help Please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 11:58:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, kind of in a rush, but i was wondering if somebody could help me.
I need to get my hands urgently on $20US in cash. I could get you the
money ASAP with some extra for your efforts. My local contacts and
banks are all dry (No Americans in town!).

IMOs and Bank Drafts aren't any good where this has to go, fees too
high.

I'm getting pretty desperate
Many Thanks
Jamie O'Brien

I have US dollars Jamie. I can change them at the current exchange rate. The
only catch is you will need to wait until Sunday. I'll be out until then. Email
me if you still need help.

All the best
Gary Quinlan