 Local / Australia / 2658
2657  |  2659
Subject:
Australian Lego quiz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 01:56:42 GMT

I'll start this with an easy question [as opposed to some I'm researching :)
]

Who can tell me which TOWN set [with minifigs, excluding accessories/people
packs/roads/tree/fence/sign packs] was available on the Australian market
[eg was in annual/in-box catalogues] for the longest period of time, and
which years it was available/shown? <Answer will be given Friday if no-one
posts the answer before-hand.>

There are no prizes for a correct answer. This is just my contribution to
enhancing our knowledge of the Australian Lego market [as opposed to the
'Sepo' one we're faced with on-line.] I'm aiming to post one question each
week, which should help boost everyones knowledge of lego in Australia.

Also, if anyone has any questions like this that they don't think I know the
answer to [and there's probably a lot of questions, too] feel free to post
them [providing you know the answer/at least one answer :) Actually, any
questions along this line, even if you don't know the answer, would be good,
as there's probably someone here who does.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)