 Local / Australia / 2633
  Re: I found a 2000-2 catalog in TRU perth

Why is it my local Toyworld hasn't even heard of it? How should they be asking for it? I can't seem to get anything up here - maybe if I knew exactly what they should ask for it would help them get it. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde Jonathan Wilson (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: I found a 2000-2 catalog in TRU perth

Not *after* I'm done pointing out to them that it's a *free* catalogue. <g> I'm having one sent up from down south, blow Target et al. And as for forking over 54c for it, Target can go and get stuffed - if LEGO says it's a *free* catalogue there's (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: I found a 2000-2 catalog in TRU perth

(...) I think that TLG should accually print FREE on the cover somewhere. (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)