 Local / Australia / 2620
    Benjamin Whytcross's homepage ? —Timothy Gould
    Dear all Where is this page, I can't find it (but I'm not good at looking). Please help, MUST SEE NEW CATALOGUE!! Live in Brisbane where everything is late :( Cheers Tim (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        New catalogue (Was Re: Benjamin Whytcross's homepage ?) —Paul Baulch
    Jamie Obrien wrote in message ... (...) (URL) And people were criticising the podracer bucket! There is no justice :-) Actually, there isn't any mention of the podracer bucket in this catalogue. Best value Lego set apart from the soccer sets and do (...) (24 years ago, 15-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)