 Local / Australia / 2605
  RE: 20% toy sale at Myer

Well, my fiancee heard the add, and was very reluctant to tell me that it was 25% off lego, but I'm not sure when it ended, as I think the ad was shown Saturday night [while I was uploading those ^%#%^$# catalogue scans] and I don't know if it was (...) (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 20% toy sale at Myer

Hobart Myer had 20% of all toys last Thursday, Friday, Saturday. I found out about that when we drove past the store on the way home in the wee hours of Sunday morning, it was painted on the windows. Hubby innocently says "Oh, I thought you knew (...) (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)