 Local / Australia / 2593
    Re: New Aus Catalog mentions AFOLS (Was Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :) —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I dunno. It only mentions adults as collectors. While I must admit to having a large collection of LEGO sets, even some unopened, I don't consider myself a collector. I buy LEGO sets only to be able to build more. At least that's what I keep (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: New Aus Catalog mentions AFOLS (Was Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :) —Mark Harrison
   I've given up considering myself a builder, I'm a collector who would like to build once I've got at least one good example of every set in every theme I'm interested in. Mark H. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)