 Local / Australia / 2590
    Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :) —Christian Gemuenden
   Hi Benjamin, having seen the AUS version now, I think it's basically the same 2000.2 catalogue as the german [-European?] one, but there are also a couple of differences however. Nearly on every page you will find something which is slightly (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general)

        Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :) —Benjamin Whytcross
   (...) Yep, there possibly would be a few different sets to what's in the German catalogue. However, we don't necessarily get all the sets shown in this, and we don't have any SCALA or ZNAP sets down here either [or service packs as shown in the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general)