 Local / Australia / 2582
    RE: New Aus Catalog mentions AFOLS (Was Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :) —Benjamin Whytcross
   But at least it makes partial ammends, doesn't it.... Anyway, there's more to come later tonight :) [Page 25 has a return to trains for boys in duplo [though it may only be talking about the picture there...I don't know how they want it (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.general)

        20% toy sale at Myer —Kerry Raymond
   I heard an advert on the TV tonight (Friday) for a 20% toy sale at Myer. No idea how widespread or for how long (as usual, I wasn't really listening until too late). Kerry (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)