 Local / Australia / 2541
  RE: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :)

Any queries about specific areas, or are they just general queries? [BTW, if you know kids who are primo age, I think they'll like Baby Mickey :) ] Also, the duplo trains [and tunnel] look good. There's a different engine for the freight and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: 2000.2 Catalogue now out :)

(...) Specific queries like: What specifically is one page 1 and what specifically is on page 2 and ... :) :) :) (...) Is the circus carriage there? I think that was missing off the Lego website list although I've seen pictures previously. The Train (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)