 Local / Australia / 2531
    Re: Leaving Lugnet till September —James Ng
   Hello Everyone, I am leaving Lugnet till september for personal reasons, I am very upset and wish to not come back posting for a month, however I will keep on reading, just need a break, if you know what I mean. Regards, James (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)