 Local / Australia / 2527
Re: yet another rumour? - Big W having a sale on toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 05:31:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:

I heard on the radio this morning in Brisbane some advert about Big W having
a sale on toys, but nothing more specific than that.

Possibly what you heard was (from their website):
To make your Christmas (yes Christmas is here again) shopping even easier we
have No Deposit Lay-by on all Toys, Sporting and Computer Games available for
two weeks from Saturday 5th August until Saturday August 19th. We will even
store your lay by right up to Christmas Eve at no extra charge.

No mention of a sale as such, though that doesn't necessarily mean
there isn't one.  We don't have Big W in Tas and hence I haven't heard
any ads! :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com