 Local / Australia / 2419
Re: Trading at LegOz 2000.5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 06:55:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Drew writes:

"Richard Parsons" <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message
news:Fyo4JJ.n11@lugnet.com...
Evening all,

I remember from last time that there was demand for skeletons, (of which I • do
have some spare), and I'm always on the lookout for convicts (read star • wars
tan coloured torsoed peasanty types).

I still have a bunch of magnetic pieces, and now also some soccer bits • (block
plates and figs) which might be handy for extending someone else's • field.....

Anything else I should be having a look for?

Hi,
if anyone has four of the large spongy wheels from the 5561, I'd like to
buy them. Ditto a skeleton. :)

Four spongy wheels are yours.
See you on Sunday !

pete.w