 Local / Australia / 241
  Star Wras Lego 50% off

Not sure if this is Australia wide or just in Victoria but I just came from my local Target (Watergardens .... quickly followed with a Trip to Airport West) and found last years Star Wars sets marked down 50%. I picked up the Gungan Sub, Naboo (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Star Wras Lego 50% off

(...) Yep. Target's prices are linked through a computer network to head office in Melbourne. One target price = all Target price (...) Lucky you did. 20 minutes hassle finds out the infiltrator is NOT on the markdown list. Are these people (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Star Wras Lego 50% off

(...) Sunday update 09/04/00 Went to Target St.Marys and bad news... The guy there was relabelling the shelves back to usual Target price. I asked him about the half-price sale and he said it ended yesterday. Is this the case everywhere? -pete.w (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)