 Local / Australia / 2405
  Soccer at LegOz.5

Hi all, The Black Falcon Football Club has just confirmed they will be sending a team to Gosford this weekend. They've been in training[*] since before the Dark Ages and look forward to a glorious victory over minifigs of less Classic proportions. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Soccer at LegOz.5

(...) Yup. (...) Not strictly necessary, but will make changing teams a heap quicker. (...) I'm bringing my field. We'll probably need a couple. (...) I don't do grandstands - but knock yourself out! (...) I'll have a couple of customised (basically (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)