 Local / Australia / 240
239  |  241
Subject:
ebay presents Pirates for your pleasure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 02:01:23 GMT

This is another blatant promotion for the STUDS/Sydlug/Slug excursion,
tomorrow to Penrith Plaza's Pirate display.

The timeliness of this display seems to be promoting the availability of
Pirate paraphenalia on ...... ebay (I guess).
In fact I'm selling the house and the family and I will move onto the newly
refurbished Pirate ship and sail the local Nepean River, plundering the
children of the upper classes as they practise their rowing.
As well this is an Olympic venue (so we might have charters for foreign
tourists,...aarrrrgghhh me hearties,fancy some r... and pillage,all yours
for $100 per head --- oh,what..you mean that was Vikings,well let's not
allow authenticity to hinder advertising).

Anyway,fumigate your wooden leg,teach your parrot some new phrases,
strap on the hip flask and head on down to Penrith Plaza tomorrow,
meet at 10am - 10.30am outside World4AFOLkids or if later outside
Target,even later outside big W.
Don't be shy, we all share the same passion, we understand.

-pete.w