 Local / Australia / 2399
Re: Calling Tasmania......!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 02:15:07 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kevin Hall writes:
Does anyone else other than me look through all the for sale sites on the
Web...???

Apparently not :)

If you have a look on tradingpost.com.au.......and do a search for lego,
I found a Tasmanian Wanting Pirate sets.....it's been there a while
now....someone from down that way should give them a call and put them onto
Lugnet...

I saw your message about that before, my excuse for ignoring you was the
flu :) (sorry)

Seriously, I don't feel comfortable phoning strangers, although
if I could help with what they wanted I might!  (Or would get my husband
to, I've had an ear infection for the past 3 weeks and can't hear a thing
on the phone, so hubby keeps getting "can you phone" requests, I must
say he's being quite helpful ringing mainland stores in chase of technic
sets etc, I think though that he'd put his foot down at ringing people
to advertise lugnet ! :))

Pity the don't have an email contact, that would be much easier.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com