 Local / Australia / 2381
2380  |  2382
Subject:
Star Wars buckets and soccer sets in Hobart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 09:24:33 GMT

Doing my usual Tuesday tour of the local toy departments. Target with it's
25% off sale had very little left on the shelves. Myer were just unpacking
a heap of stuff. Lots of soccer sets, all of them I think. I bought two
buses out of the box, the shop assistant hadn't even finished unpacking.
Myer also had the new Action Wheeler sets, quite a variety, but once again
still in the boxes on the shopfloor. K-Mart has Star Wars buckets, I had to
buy one, very impressed with the contents and they also had only the large
soccer set (the playing field).