 Local / Australia / 2348
  Re: New Soccer Prices

I'm not sure if this would be of great help, but when converting currencies I always use (URL) as they have a good conversion setup. IE you pick the currency you're in, the currency you're going to be in, and put in an amount, which is optional (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New Soccer Prices

And here's another one that I use: (URL) H. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)