 Local / Australia / 2250
2249  |  2251
Subject:
Action Wheelers and more Soccer Fields in Tas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 06:59:57 GMT

Hi all,

Target Hobart has the Action Wheelers 2909 Rescue Helicopter in stock,
several sets at $24.99 (from memory). Excellent price, better than Toolo
was.  Myer and Harris Scarfe have advertising cubes for the Action
Wheelers but no actual sets as yet.  I gave in and bought the Helicopter
and will review it soon, I've got mixed feelings about it.

Target have an advertising hang tag for the Mickey Mouse sets on the shelf
with the Helicopters, but no sets.

Kmart New Town has the Soccer Playing Field at $54.99, none of the other
soccer sets though.  I haven't been to the Eastlands store but I would
assume they would have (or had) the Soccer fields also, at least.  Toyworld
have sold out of everything bar 1 lonely little Light Stand set. (Just
when I decided I wanted more buses too!)  Still no sign of them in Target.

And that was the state of the nation (well, Hobart) on Saturday.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com