 Local / Australia / 2224
Re: Lego Soccer prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 23:05:22 GMT

Sounds like they went for a special introductory offer promotional deal.
Which is beginning to stink, IMHO ...

I suppose one could wait until the stores get bored again and start
clearancing it at prices nearer to the introductory offer but who knows
these days?  One can never tell what a store's product inventory manager is
thinking!!

In the meantime, looks like we have to put up with having to get what we can
before it blows out on us ...

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Aaron Coghill <cogs@fan.net.au> wrote in message
After chatting with the toy guy at DJ Robina he told me that after aug
(early or late I cannot remember) the prices on the football set will be
going up. so that big soccer set that can be found for <$50 will be come
$100+, and those buses, instead of paying $18 now they will become $35+.
So I guess that all prices will be going up for that theme.

Just letting you know

Aaron Coghill
Kyola Department Emergency Services
http://www.geocities.com/kdes_fire