 Local / Australia / 2221
Re: LegOz 2000.6
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au.tas.hob
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 10:11:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
Gosh, we in Tassie (all 2 of us) might even beat the Qlders :)

What: LegOz 2000.6 (If I've correctly kept track of the numbers)
When: Saturday, 2nd September
Time: In the afternoon, to be finalised.
Where: Near Sorell,(Hobart), Tasmania
Hosts:  Frances Schroeter and Family - schroter@netspace.net.au
Other Attendees: Me and Family - drb@tasmail.com

Please email Frances (or me) if you're lurking around close by and would
like to come.

Basically a meet and greet and a chance to look over some sets.
Among other things Frances has the Millenium Falcon, 80s Town, Technic and
I'm hauling along the Soccer sets (including double playing field) and Duplo
Trains.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

Good on ya Tassie. don't let us QLDers worry you. Hope you have a good meet
and everything goes of well.

Best Wishes
Peter P