 Local / Australia / 2206
  Re: Upcoming Studs BrikWars -- new Rules?

(...) The weaponsmith bowed low. On the ground in front of him lay a pole with a long blade. At a signal from the Shogun one of his bodygaurd stepped forward an hefted the weapon. The warrior swung the pole to test it's balance and weight. He moved (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Upcoming Studs BrikWars -- new Rules?

(...) ---...--- Monkey said, "There's nothing I like better than a good fight." "Monkey, you mustn't be so horribly agressive!" Tripitaka rebuked, casting the spell that tightened Monkey's gold circlet. This gave him a shocking headache, and he fell (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Upcoming Studs BrikWars -- new Rules?

What about the horse? Where's the horse? (Can be substituted white ninja outfit, with man's head and one of those black women's hair with ponytail as appropriate). Powers: can turn into horse Weaknesses: complete imbecile (...) turns] (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Upcoming Studs BrikWars -- new Rules?

Sorry about butting in to your game, but the urge to say to someone "Shut up Pigsy - you're too fat" got the better of me on reading David's post. I will now withdraw for quiet meditation on odd platitudes in badly dubbed voices. (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Upcoming Studs BrikWars -- new Rules?

(...) Argh Jane -- you've revealed my secret weapon!!! --Dave L (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Upcoming Studs BrikWars -- new Rules?

(...) You know if the horse if your secret weapon, you are in a LOT of trouble... (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.gaming)