 Local / Australia / 2183
    Re: Some older Time cruiser and technic sets spotted —Paul Baulch
   Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message <1D0812CAE3E7D2118BC...s.com.au>. .. (...) Erm, actually I would prefer it if people left the 8855 alone ;-) This store is just down the street from where I live and I've been waiting ages for them to have a 20% (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: Some older Time cruiser and technic sets spotted —Mark Harrison
   Hi Paul, If the shop was down the road from me, I wouldn't be waiting for a discount on this one. Prior to seeing this message, I asked Ben to get it for me. I'd say $100 AUD to get one of those black props and all the other pieces was steal unless (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au)