 Local / Australia / 2155
    RE: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Stronge st Brand —Benjamin Whytcross
   Shame Deidre...didn't you see where this thread was aimed...not to the original groups. Those pesky Italians have tried [successfully] to get others to post into their group, and so boost their messages count. [BTW, is there any chance we could do (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

        Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Stronge st Brand —Deidre Rushton Brumby
   (...) Ooops :) Yes, I noticed after I hit the submit button, nevermind, it about evens out for the loc.it posts to loc.au :) Deidre drb@tasmail.com (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)