 Local / Australia / 2141
    KMart 20% off toys Sunday, Monday, and possibly Tuesday —Benjamin Whytcross
   Just thought I'd better give everyone a heads-up on this sale, which I saw an add for on the telly about 2 hours ago. f course, this will only bring the prices down to about BigW prices, but even so, it's better than nothing :) [Another (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: KMart 20% off toys Sunday, Monday, and possibly Tuesday —Santosh Bhat
   (...) Thanks for this Ben, I may have to go visit K-mart to see how much money I'd like to spend, then come home realising how much money I don't have to spend :) Have fun tommorrow. expecting a good turnout? when will we see pics!!! heheh Cheers (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)