 Local / Australia / 211
Re: LegOz 2 tomorrow
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 13:01:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:

I'm glad you're coming, we missed you at the last one. I'll have my trains
there too so I'm looking forward to a monster layout. Unfortunatly I'll only
have one engine but I've there carriages in 7740 livery.

Oh, this could look good. I'm taking my 7740 along too, and to tag onto the end
of that i have the mail carriage(7819) and a half length mail carriage in the
same livery. And i thought that having three same livery carriages looked good!

I'm also bringing along my 7722 (which is where the half mail carriage comes
from)
I've got a 7715 (partially) that one needs some explaining.

Also 4564 and 4551, the newer 9v stuff, (and some unopened 9v track to stick
them onto if we want).

So yeah, im only brining along trainy stuff, though there's noe MOC's in there
:(

Anyway get some sleep, big day tomorrow right?