 Local / Australia / 1990
RE: negotiating with winners on Ebay, has anyone tried?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:38:25 GMT

Ah...yes...But don't you think I'd do that if I could ????

BTW, I'm trying something differnt here, and don't know if it'll work, so
could someone let me know if this has threaded. [if it hasn't it'll have
some 'references' info on top. this is the only other way I may be able to
get threading to work.(the references header info is what is not included by
the mail server here, I believe)]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)