 Local / Australia / 1963
RE: negotiating with winners on Ebay, has anyone tried?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 04:20:29 GMT

Well, A nearly accurate version is sitting at:
http://members.fortunecity.com/ben_whytcross/Trades.html

[I've got some parts that aren't there anymore, and a lot still to add.]

If there's anything there of interest, don't hesitate to let me know.
[also, I can occasionally find parts that I don't have on the list, so
there's a chance I can find the parts you want.]

At present, the parts are stored in tackle boxes/boxes for craft sewing
cottons, a couple of plastic cabinets [ primarily used to hold small items
like screws] and 3 [that's right, 3] lego cabinets [8 red and 4 blue
shelves.] [I'm actually considering selling 1 cabinet with 4 red shelves,
but I'm not sure if it's worth it or not.]...Oh yes, and 3-4 tubs [45L, I
think] of parts [sorted somewhat.]

As to the sets...boxes, bookshelves, any open space, and mostly at my
parents place. [after all, 15+ A4 binders of instructions/catalogues/etc
take a fair chunk of bookshelf space to store, too [as do ideas books,
etc.]]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)