 Local / Australia / 1915
  RE: Review of 7131 Anakin's Podracer

(...) Well, I'd be interested in seeing this work. Could you let me know how much load they can take before they colapse [brick weight, not nessecarily in grams/kilograms]...the hinges don't seem to be able to take a great load..at least from my (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Review of 7131 Anakin's Podracer

(...) much (...) At the time I bought the set, I didn't realise the banana peels were hinged. And yes, as hinged pieces, they do collapse immediately if you put any significant pressure on them. However, they can be attached to another brick below; (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)