 Local / Australia / 1900
1899  |  1901
Subject:
LegOz 2000.5 BrikWars (was What's a good Army?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 07:55:36 GMT

Soooooo, who and what do we expect to have in the (battle)field (wherever
the field ends up being ;-)

I'm starting to turn my mind to the sort of equipment Richard II should be
lobbing into his cogs...

And will anyone have a digicam? I used to be a firm devotee of the snap and
dev gang, but PeteC's efforts at the last LegOz changed my mind :-)

Richard
Still baldly going...

Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/

"Richard Parsons" <rparsons@hinet.net.au> wrote in message
Well for Medieval BrikWars at LegOz 2000.5, I'm expecting to field about • 30
fairly heavily armed soldier dudes and a smaller bunch of archer dudes,
who'll all arrive in a couple of cogs, and go the knuckle for the want of
anything more interesting to do on a pleasant Sunday afternoon.

The big worry is James, I think, who is like as not to field a couple of
hundred fearsome fighting dudes ;-)

Regards