 Local / Australia / 1888
Re: Looking for some Ninja Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 08:20:30 GMT

Hi Jamie,

Just got back from the supermarket and sorry to say that the 6083 has
gone.  Yet another one that has sat there for months until I pointed it
out here on lugnet and then it suddenly vanishes.  Mightily coincidental?
I reckon there's another Tassie lurker (or more) hanging around here, if
so, come and say hi, I'll forgive you! :)

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com

In lugnet.org.au, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.org.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, i'm currently on the prowl for 2 Ninja sets, and was wondering if anybody
around has seen them.

They would be

6083: Shogun Stronghold
6093: Ninja Fortress

The 6083 is the item in question at my Coles supermarket, it is
around $42, haven't seen the other one.  <snipped>