 Local / Australia / 1880
    Info on new Technic F1 car for Australia —Santosh Bhat
   Hello, just off the phone to Lego Aus. The new master builder F1 technic car 8458 (yes the nice shiny silver one), will be availble in Australia in September, no idea on cost, as the operator didn't want to tell me the wholesale price. My guess is (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)