 Local / Australia / 185
  RE: Lego Australia Phone conversation

In my opinion, the sets is good, although the main reason (other than price) for me not to buy it is the engine section...It doesn't look right. And seeing as I leave all my models built, I don't want something I don't like the look of. [However, if (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego Australia Phone conversation

(...) Hey Ben, Why do all your reply posts come up as a new thread rather than attached to the end of the original thread? Maybe this is one for Todd to answer. I'm looking at it from the web interface. Pete Callaway (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.au)