 Local / Australia / 1804
    What I really hate —Jane McDermott
   Do you know what I really hate? When you buy second hand Lego and someone has stuck the decals on crooked. It annoys me no end (sorry - it just happened again, and I had to whinge to someone who wouldn't respond by saying "are you INSANE?" or any (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: What I really hate —Geoffrey Hyde
   Aren't LEGO decals the same variety as ones model railroad enthusiasts use on their locomotives and rolling stock? If so, maybe something called solvaset or similar that's used to soften the glue enough so that it can be realigned would be of some (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: What I really hate —Jane McDermott
   Hmmm... good idea. I think in my old collection I have a fair few aging bricks that may suit a tester. I am (hopefully) collecting it on the 15th, so along with some org posting re trades, sales et al, I will be able to announce how well this good (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au)