 Local / Australia / 1800
  New lines on www.lego.com

Hi all, www.lego.com have updated their online catalog with the new lines. Looks like it might be a work in progress, some items have blank descriptions. The Action Wheelers have their own subcat under Duplo although some of them are in the Town (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: New lines on www.lego.com

According to that Site, we're getting that great looking technic F1 car as well. It's priced as $170 in the US, so that'll definitely be over $300 over here. I wonder if you can R/c it ;) Santosh (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  RE: New lines on www.lego.com

I like the look of the new technic vehicles. Much better than what they released this year. Aaron Coghill -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...net.com]On Behalf Of Deidre Rushton Brumby Sent: Sunday, 2 July (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)