 Local / Australia / 1759
  Special offer from World Club !!!!!

In this quarters edition of the world club magazine [1] was an offer to members to purchase the Y-Wing and Tie fighter pack for $69 [half price] This includes postage to 1 address, so if anyone is interested in one, please let me know, and I'll see (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Special offer from World Club !!!!!

(...) know (...) and (...) at (...) My thoughts exactly. I also renewed for 2 years and got the same renewal notice :( I've yet to locate my records to prove it... but hope to soon. cheers sue ann (24 years ago, 2-Jul-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)