 Local / Australia / 1740
  Re: Lego Site Up?

(...) James, I think your WWW site shows that you have both a lot of imagination and a lot of technical ability! Given your age, it's a pretty impressive effort. However, can I suggest that you change the copyright notice to say "Copyright 2000 (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego Site Up?

Thankyou Kerry, Will do so as soon as I can, I am very bus at the moment... Later, James Ng (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Lego Site Up?

Thankyou Kerry, Will do so as soon as I can, I am very busy at the moment... Later, James Ng (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)