 Local / Australia / 1630
Re: Oh Jamie, What have you done?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 13:54:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Oooops, in a hole of desparation i seemed to have spent most of my
textbook money, on LEGO! I managed to complete Artic, get around 20
salvage sets, BUT, i've done something so stupid it blows my mind. I,
Jamie, bought argggggg CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!! The heavens haven't fallen,
yet, what have i done?!?!?

Hehe... well if you *really* don't have money for textbooks you can always
sell it :-)

So what's the gist on Castle in Oz?

FWIW, I only saw Pete White and Kev working on any castle down under... but we
up there (OK, at least I) really like 'em. ;-)

Looks like i'll have to wait to get that castle in Scotland, only
$8mill to go.

ROFL! I'd rather buy the Byzantine fortress in the Gallilee... but of course,
I have my own reasons. And anyway, it's a preserve. Bleah.

-Shiri