 Local / Australia / 1619
    Saw some Duplo sets for sale with container. —Geoffrey Hyde
   Here in sunny Mareeba, Far North Queensland, I've noticed that a local toy store has some Duplo sets that come inside of a fairly big storage container - I am only after the containers, but the sets are included with the containers. I was wondering (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.storage)