 Local / Australia / 1601
  RE: LegOz Organisation [was RE: SO WHAT LOGO AM I DESIGNING????]

(...) I suppose we SHOULD ask Santosh's opinion of this :) (...) I was planning on posting an update of the info regarding LegOz 2000.4 on the weekend [3 and a bit weeks to go] and e-mailing the victorian members with the details, so that they know (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)