 Local / Australia / 1588
  LegOz Organisation [was RE: SO WHAT LOGO AM I DESIGNING????]

I just thought of one important thing we need to consider. If we're starting this as an 'official' organisation with state branches, ideally we're going to need an organiser in each state. these people would ideally be resposible for organising (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: LegOz Organisation [was RE: SO WHAT LOGO AM I DESIGNING????]

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes: I certainly agree with everything below, that was my aim in having a national group, concerted co-ordinated efforts to a plan. Ben you're probably the man for VIC Co-ordinator. I wouldn't mind being a (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)