 Local / Australia / 1545
Re: What should I get?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 07:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Ng writes:
Hi!
Thanks I have almost all the Star Wars ones plus I am getting 7190 Millenium
Flacon soon... Got a team bus and a shoot n score from soccer, looking for
some OLD castle...

Later,
James

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Start with all of the starwars sets. Then go for mabie some soccer, I
hear that the soccer sets are good.

You should also regularly check the General For Sale section in the weekend
newspapers for Lego for sale in your area.  You might discover an old castle
in someone's unwanted collection :)
But make sure you enquire early to any ad to beat the collectors!

Braith.