 Local / Australia / 1527
    RE: 5571 Big Rig Black Cat —Benjamin Whytcross
   I don't know that they're all that common unfortunately [at least the replys to my request for you indicated this], but if you cross-post to the market.buy-sell-trade, someone may be able to help [expect to pay a fair amount, though.(guess based on (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.au)