 Local / Australia / 14631
14630  |  14632
Subject:
Ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 2009 22:50:08 GMT

For as many as nine years I have been buying Lego from Ebay.over the years There
has been very few items I have received that have been in some way not as the
auction described.In all but one of these instances the seller was helpfull and
polite.this one case where the wrong minifig was sent,the seller who initially
responded in kind,then ignored following emails, so alas I added bad
feedback.This is where I intended to leave the transaction, but upon reading its
bad feedback this ebay user then rang my mother on the telephone and threatened
to kill her.The police along with ebay and paypal have been alerted to this
user ,and now afols can heed the warning of an Australian seller in Sydney who
charges $6 postage on all items ,is not to be trusted in any way shape or form

name and shame is the only way Afols can protect themselves from these types of
people