 Local / Australia / 146
145  |  147
Subject:
Oops!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:43:22 GMT

Oops!  didn't check the reply-to field.  Sorry All!!

Tim

Timothy Gould wrote:

Dear Rachel

I'm studying a PhD in Physics at the moment so Lego (very, very sort of) is
like my work.  Like you, I get the impression I'm one of the few addicts
with a computer in Brisbane.  The fact that people down South can get
togethor for Lego meetings is great and makes me miss the largeness of a
city like Sydney.

Anyway, should go

Tim