 Local / Australia / 14586
    MOC-in-progress - Lego Dragline —David Drew
   A Lego model that I've been thinking of building for a while now is a Lego dragline. I was recently inspired by David Wegmuller's dragline, and Ross Crawford's 'Lil Muskie', so I finally started work on it, and I'm happy with the progress I've made (...) (16 years ago, 28-Jan-09, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic)