 Local / Australia / 14562
14561  |  14563
Subject:
Making custom stickers, advice needed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:18:36 GMT

I am looking for advice on how to make custom stickers. I have a Canon
color ink jet printer to make them with (I dont think it can do anything
special like print white ink)

Firstly, I am looking for advice as to what sort of sticker paper to use
(and where to buy it here in Australia).

And secondly, I am looking for advice as to how to print to it to get
matches for LEGO colors (i.e. what values to use in the paint program to
get colors to match LEGO bricks). The decals I am making are to be applied
to some dark green bricks and will contain white and red printing.

Any advice would be appreciated.