 Local / Australia / 14524
14523  |  14525
Subject:
Mid Year toy sales - What to expect
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:35:59 GMT

For those with an interest in the mid-year toy sales (and a large amount of
spare cash...) I have added some information about the upcoming sales to the
sidebar.

At present, not much is known about prices, but all sets shown in KMART and
BIG-W catalogues are listed on their respective pages, along with a couple of
sets known to be in the Myer catalogue. I will know more about Target on Monday,
and have no idea what David Jones and TRU are doing.

For those after exclusives:
Castle: Big W
"Coast Guard": Kmart
Town: Myer

And for a real shock...
Star Wars: Kmart
(You'll understand when you see the sets...Even if you don't collect star wars,
it's worth a look)

For those who don't want to go to the effort of looking at the sidebar, here are
the URL's for the respective pages:

Sales overview:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/mid_year_sales

Big W:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/bigw

Kmart:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/kmart

Myer:
http://www.lugnet.com/loc/au/myer

Happy looking...I'm off to raise some extra cash,

Benjamin Whytcross