 Local / Australia / 14475
    BLCRBA - First Meeting —Allister McLaren
   The Brisbane Lego Cave Racer Building Association held it's inaugural meeting last week. After much beer and smack talkin', we somehow managed to spend a few minutes in the building room. These were the result. First, Aaron's anime-ish (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX) !

        Re: BLCRBA - First Meeting —Timothy Gould
     (...) It was a great night and I feel very lazy for only taking an adjudicating role but I guess it takes all sorts to build community. Tim (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: BLCRBA - First Meeting —Richie Dulin
   (...) The Cave Racer phenomenon continues! The proliferation of new LEGO organisations in the Brisbane area is quite remarkable. I hope the cross membership of the various organisations facilitates communication and cooperation between the various (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: BLCRBA - First Meeting —Allister McLaren
   (...) It would, but they tend to disband as quickly as they form. I only hope to have a (URL) LEGOmatrix> as impressive as your's one day ;) (...) On behalf of the membership (if I may be so bold - we have yet to elect a president(1)), thanks. (...) (16 years ago, 11-May-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space, FTX)