 Local / Australia / 14422
Re: Brisbane train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2008 11:23:47 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Wayne Jackson wrote:
Will anyone be posting images from this?

Another year, and another missed show.

Don't think so Wayne as BLTG is not putting on a display this year even though
the organisors have used footage of last year for this years show.

Sorry we may have a think about next year

Regards
Peter Parsons

Wayne,

We may not have photos of the Brisbane Train show 2008.
But I'm sure Peter can post some links to pics of our current set-up so far at
the Ipswich clubhouse. How about it Peter?

Thanks
Gary